ExtraView can organize and manage every aspect of employee training including scheduling, conflict checking and attachment of training certificates. Configure ExtraView for reviews, expirations, and assign training requirements by job title, department and facility within pre-defined templates. Training managers can also monitor and evaluate training costs by employee, course and instructor. Create systems that allow organizations to manage training sessions across the organization, including approval processes and scheduling. Custom email templates can be designed to give your employees the most relevant information, and you can manage training content with ease. Real-time dashboards and reporting allow 24 x 7 availably for any critical activities.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Assign required training by all users within a company role, or individually
- Make sure actions, tasks and training courses are managed and completed on time
- Control approvals and scheduling
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format